(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by TSG International AG (named “us ”) and the buyer (named “you ”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
II. STOCK AVAILABILITY
Usually unavailable items are not possible to order online but in extremely busy periods it may happen. We cannot always guarantee permanent availability of all items, although we try our hardest. Some items sell much better than we predict; lead times in the industry are annoyingly long. If an item is out of stock, we’ll always give you the best information we can on anticipated delivery dates.
III. Color of Products
Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
IV. PRICES AND PAYMENT
All prices are listed in Euros.
Accepted method of payment is Paypal. Swiss and EU customers may pay via prepayment (bank transfer). Customers that pay via prepayment should provide name and order number on the transfer form.
The total cost of your items ordered plus shipping fees as displayed on the web will be billed to your PayPal account/credit card.
For customers outside of the EU: The total amount of your invoice does not include any taxes, duties, import fees or custom fees charged by your local government. As customs policies vary widely by country, we cannot anticipate what these charges will be and are not responsible for any taxes, duties, import fees or custom fees levied once the merchandise reaches your country. Please contact your local government or post office for more information.
The following delivery times are valid without obligation for the regions listed below (working days Monday–Friday):
Europe: 2-6 days
Switzerland: 3-7 days
USA: 7-14 days
The shipping price depends on the country and will be displayed in the checkout process.
Delivery within the EU:
No additional costs will be charged. Sales tax is already included in the sale price.
For deliveries to countries outside the EU, duty, sales tax and import taxes will be charged. These must be paid by the recipient upon delivery of the order.
Method of Delivery
The delivery service listed below applies for the following regions:
USA: (no P.O. boxes or parcel pick-up stations): FedEx
If a parcel is returned, because the address was incomplete or incorrect, because you refused to accept it or because you didn’t pick it up at your post office in time, you will be charged for the shipping costs back to TSG.
We will be glad to answer any further questions you might have, from Monday to Friday at email@example.com
VI. YOUR RIGHTS OF RETURN
We gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days from shipping date. Shipping charges are not reimbursed.
Only orders placed through ridetsg.com are eligible for exchange/return through TSG. If you purchased a TSG product through one of our retail partners, please exchange/return that item directly through that store.
We will control all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition without signs of usage. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We will dismiss the returned product if:
– The product shows signs of visible use
– The product is damaged as a result of return transport
We reimburse your payment (Duties, taxes and other expenses excluded). In case of return, you will be charged for all shipping charges.
The refund of the sale price will be carried out in the same manner as the original payment was made. If you used the pre-payment method to order, we would ask you to please include your banking details.
If the product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, we will gladly refund the purchase price paid, the return shipping cost; any customs, duties and goods taxes (upon proof of payment i.e. a receipt), plus the original shipping costs. Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as
– Natural wear and tear
– Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters
– Signs of improper use
– Interference by the customer or a third person
– Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport firm which provides a track & trace service.
To request a size exchange, please email us at shop(at)ridetsg.com with a clear description of the matter making sure the new items are reserved for you in stock. All exchanges are subject to availability.
You can download our return form below. But please note it is only valid for TSG items bought on ridetsg.com. If you bought your TSG products anywhere else please contact the shop you bought it from.
(1) In the case of a material defect in the product on our behalf, you have the right to choose a similar product in exchange, to withdraw from the contract or to request a price reduction within 12 months from the purchase date. All requests are to be confirmed by written correspondence with us.
(2) It is up to you to control the products either upon delivery and to notify us within the time period mentioned in 7(1). Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
(3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Swiss law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other helping persons. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not effected.
VIII. SECURE TRANSACTIONS
Our e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) – the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. If your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions, our Secure Checkout mode locks all information (i.e.: your credit card number) passed from you to TSG INTERNATIONAL AG in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult to be intercepted by an unauthorized party.
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
X. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
(1) All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Zurich, Switzerland.
(2) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.
Updated August 06 , 2019
COPYRIGHT 2019, TSG INTERNATIONAL AG, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.